Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Still Processing...

My blog site was started to find things that I might find fun. Now my blog site is going to include some things about my son Ryan. What I might think Ryan might like to understand, what I think Ryan might want to understand about our family.

Today we started to think about getting a memorial marker for our son's grave site. It is amazing how difficult it is to find a company that makes markers locally. I can understand why businesses are reluctant to enter this business because of the emotional involvement of the purchases. I am not worried about the cost - because we can handle the expenses - but we are looking some expenses which where not expected. We will work through it.

Today we also started to think about a memorial garden some more - what kind of shape, what kind of stones, what kind of flowers and trees. People have been so generous with their gifts (talents and treasures) we are trying to incorporate all of them into the garden.

Something else a friend gave for Ryan - more for us to remember Ryan - is a star. Have to figure out where the star is located - plus we will need to get a bigger telescope to really see Ryan's star.

Having some fun....

No comments: