Monday, March 13, 2006

Jury Duty

Hi everyone-

Well yesterday I called to do my civic duty -- Jury duty. Yes the famous/imfamous call that is truely a sign of a democracy. Being called to be a juror is sometimes daunting - especially when it is a criminal instead of a civil trial. After the case is decided I will get into what exactly the case was about - but to be fair to everyone going through the process today and for the next several days I will wait for the results.

If everyone thinks that it was a problem to be a juror think again. It is not that bad - yes they do put you in a room and not much goes on - but it is great for people watching. And if you are into people watching it can be a real blast. For me it was a real blast.

So if you get called to be a juror -- just go and people watch.

Kevin

No comments: