Thursday, October 13, 2005

Update

Hi everyone-

Well we have certainly been doing just fine lately. It is almost like nothing ever happened to me just a month and a day ago. Just in case you haven't been reading the blog for a while I had two grand mal seizures...not the best day I have ever had but certainly not the worst.

Since then I have become the medical mystery of the neurologist that I am seeing - but fun things more tests to come. Heart related tests - nothing big.

Anyway I started to gather all of the hospital information -- MRI and CAT scans have arrived. It was really interesting to look at all of the scans to see what is inside my head - no I can honestly report that it is not a black hole.

But more to the topic at hand. This week has been rather depressing from a weather perspective. Rain. Can I say Rain....wait more Rain.

But last weekend was fun! Saturday is when all of this rain actually started to fall - so Aline and I had a slow day - watching movies and baking a Carrot cake. The carrot cake is for Karla (sister-in-law) which has her birthday party on Sunday in CT. When we go down to CT we took down a bench we got from Wallpole woodworkers for Aline's Mom. The Jeep was filled with people and stuff....it was fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I feel bad for knocking the wind out of you when we were younger...