Friday, March 04, 2005

Building a Nursery Part II

Hi everyone-

Well more movement on the nursery.

Had to return the laser level from the previous post - it sucked. More than that - it could not hold a level line. Yes I understand that it might have a different distance on the wall - but when you put a level against the laser line and that is not level - it is time to return the level. My guess is that the laser level has to be leveled. It has the 2 way levels on the top and to me it looked level. Well maybe I should step up to an auto leveling laser level.

(Gee I should try to include the word level a few more times)

My wife picked out a table, small lamp and a couple of baskets from J.C. Penney's.

Did not sleep well last night - I think the stress from work and baby are finally catching up or it is a cold - don't know yet.

Have fun....

No comments: